Sunday, November 29, 2009

Inspiration from books.



Fara borrowed me this book:

Who Moved My Cheese by Dr Spencer Johnson

This book really inspiring me in my life.

Who moved my cheese is basically about how u deal with changes in ur life. Depends on how u act with changes - ur action will determine the outcome, whether u succeed in life or just stay the same in the comfort zone.
For me, comfort zone is the most dangerous zone for us.(i would say no improvement, no achievement and yet no success in life). We cannot just stay in the comfort zone while times changing. What we have to do is, adapt to changes, quickly! Why? Bcoz time will not wait for us. And not to forget, enjoy change. Enjoy your journey. Learn from your life experience. And be ready to change quickly, again & again & again.

No comments:

Post a Comment